Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards®
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards® allows you to earn points with every dollar in qualifying purchases.† Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cash back in the form of a credit to your account. Points will expire on or after the third anniversary of when they were awarded.
With Absolute Rewards® every dollar spent is a reward point for you! †
- 0% APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 6 Billing Cycles.
- 5 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).†
- 2 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).†
- 1 POINT PER $1 SPENT on other purchases.†
- No annual fee.*
- Competitive rates.
- Separate business and personal expenses.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms link for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. An introductory balance transfer fee of either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater, for balance transfers made in the first 6 billing cycles. After that either $10 or 5% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater.
* For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, please see the Summary of Credit Terms.
† See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Business Edition® is a federally registered service mark owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
VISA and VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Please note you must pay your entire statement balance (including introductory or special offer balances) in full by the payment due date to avoid losing the grace period (being assessed interest at the disclosed APR) on new purchases.